BYRON BRAY II
Hello friends! Its an honor to serve as Lead Servant of Armored Sports. I graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University (ask Duke about us...) in 2011 with a bachelor's degree in Marketing, emphasis in Sports Marketing, minor in Management. In May, I will graduate from Dallas Theological Seminary with my Master's in Christian Leadership. I am a lover of people and am passionate about their success. During my first year at DTS I fell in love with ministering at a youth sports camp... we've been married ever since. I love Armored Sports because it empowers me to have Kingdom impact through my three loves: (1) Love for God's Word, (2) Love for people, and (3) Love for sports!
- Favorite Food: Shrimp Enchiladas!
- Favorite Dessert: Keshia Hammond's (my sister) chocolate cake w/ Homemade Vanilla Blue Bell Ice Cream! (Honorable mention to Cheesecake)
- Favorite Sport: Basketball!
- Favorite Player: Steph Curry!
- Favorite TV Show: The Flash
- Favorite Candy: Strawberry Starburst...duh.
- Most Embarassing Moment: When I was in elementary school, my dad YELLED at the girl I had a crush on.... while dropping me off... we never dated...
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Ability to fly!
- Favorite Scripture: Romans 12:2!
- Best advice I was ever given: Trust God's unchanging heart when you can't see His unchanging hand!
Howdy guys! My name is Tim Robison, and I have been blessed with the opportunity to serve as Lead Servant of Armored Sports. From tee-ball years, to varsity baseball and beyond, I have always had a passion for sport, and the ministry capabilities that it possesses. I graduated from Texas A&M University in 2019 with a bachelor's degree in Sport Managment. Prior to entrepreneurship, I spent three summers serving in the Christian sport camp ministry. I love what we do at Armored Sports because it provides a unique way to spread the gospel of Christ to children, while building their character along the way.
- Favorite Food: Breakfast Tacos
- Favorite Dessert: Strawberry ice cream
- Favorite Sport: Baseball
- Favorite Player: Jose Altuve
- Favorite TV Show: The Office
- Favorite Candy: Reese's Cups
- Most Embarassing Moment: When I was in middle school I accidentally walked into the girls restroom... and used it... while someone else was in there...
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Teleportation
- Favorite Scripture: Romans 8:31
- Best advice I was ever given: God's perfect will for your life has a far better ending for you than your own.